I’m Weird

I am so excited to be introducing my new project to you all, one that is inspired by the fabulous Blair of Wild and Precious. I love her idea of the Wiggles and I wanted my own way to feature some of my favorite bloggers. So here is my own spin on things, I hope you’ll all enjoy it.

Are You Weird?

Growing up, a word that my friends have always used to describe me has been weird. I’ve never considered that to be a negative thing, instead I’ve always considered being weird to mean that I’m an individual, unique and that is always a wonderful thing.

Each week, I’ll be highlighting some of my favorite bloggers in a Wednesday Weirdness post. These are bloggers whose uniqueness, whose specialness inspire me and who I hope others can be inspired by as well.

Embrace your weirdness. It’s a good thing!

I’ll be selecting blogs starting NEXT WEEK, so look out!

Comments

i would much rather be labeled as "weird". being normal is too boring! 😀

what a fantastic way to give props to your fellow bloggy pals.

I always think being weird is a good thing. Makes you a little different in the sea of the worlds population! can't wait to see your new feature!

I love this! I've always been considered "weird" and have been, in a way, labeled the black sheep of the family, but it's really always been okay with me. I think being an individual is what makes us attractive. If you're just like everyone else, you may end up surrounded with a bunch of people who never challenge you, never disagree with you, and never push you to be more than you are. There's never a whole lot of growth, and that's a sad, sad, thing.

Looking forward to meeting some new and interesting bloggers! :)

Haha– embrace your weirdness… for some reason I immediately thought of that song off of High School Musical that I watched last night where they're all in the lunchroom :)

In regards to your comment about what books I've been reading…I did a whole post about that just for you :)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Eeeep! I love this :) What a wonderful feature you are introducing to your readers. I've been called "weird" so many times in my life and I've always embraced it.

Can't wait to see your picks!

My friends and I used to describe ourselves as weird too – but then they got too cool for me in year 7. True story.

Being weird is good!