Happy Friday V1.1

{via}
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

1. Fruit

2. AMAZING weather
3. Getting Monte healthy (despite the high cost)
4. The Voice
5. Old Navy’s awesome deals
6. New (better) dress code at work
7. Driving with the sunroof open
8. Slingo
9. Candles
10. Ellen DeGeneres (she’s just an AWESOME person)

Comments

oh I'm so obsessed with The Voice it isn't even funny! I have full fledged conversations (and sometimes arguements) with my television set every Monday evening.

So glad Monty got a new vet- not happy that it cost double. But, he needs to be healthy and he's such a great dog. C'est la vie.
    Have an awesome weekend. Happy days to you and your new apron!

Have an awesome weekend. Happy days to you and your new apron!

The weather where I live has been fantastic too! I am sooo glad your pup is doing better :] My dog had to go to the hospital this week and is slowly getting healthy too. It is so scary having a sick pup. And yes – Ellen is AWESOME! (I met her & have been to her show twice – eeep!)

I want to see what you got at Old Navy (maybe I need to look at earlier posts, haha!)! I was in there last week and didn't find anything that was on sale/fit me right/etc. . . but maybe I should try again.

I think I might try doing a post like this on my blog. Would that be okay with you? I'd be sure to give you credit for inspiration :)

You've been checking out Old Navy's sales too?! Horray for us! 😀

Have a great weekend, Krysten! I love it when you do this type of post.

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

i hope Monte is ok! oh i love The Voice, its fab, and work dress codes should be nice. i dont understand why a company would order ugly uniforms!!

Yay for a healthy pup! It's so hard when our little furbabies aren't feeling 100%.

Oh man, I have not played Slingo in FOREVER, but I loved it!

While everywhere else in the country has amazing weather, we've been getting some wintery weather here. Cold, gray, rainy, and there was even snow yesterday. So I'm jealous. This weather does give me a good excuse to spend Sunday cuddled on the couch though.