Now, I know I complain about work. Sometimes a lot. And this weekend wasn’t all happiness and flowers. Heck, getting triple sat after I was already overwhelmed definitely didn’t make me smile. But now, sitting here and looking back over the weekend, it was actually kind of a good weekend! Work time fun included:
- Joking around with the busser about the unicorn tattoo we think that he needs to get
- Making up nicknames for each other (I am supposedly the Puppeteer and the Instigator)
- Nicknaming my work husband Sassy Pepperjack Burger (he was being majorly sass on Saturday)
- Finding out a certain fav coworker is engaged (but shh, it’s a secret!)
- Getting tipped $10 on an annoying to go order (if you get something to go from a restaurant you should at least tip a little!)
- Key lime pie (it’s new and I ate some and it was good)
- My coworker singing Bootylicious and getting it stuck in my head
- A $10 tip on a $21 bill
- Getting through Sunday with only one major stressful moment
I gotta say, if I had to be working the whole weekend at least I had a little fun.
How was your weekend?
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my 1,000th post giveaway!