So a few days ago one of my fav bloggers (and a wonderful friend as well) Meghan posted 11 facts about herself and basically tagged anyone who wanted to join in. So I decided today would be a great day to play!
- When I get home for the day (or while I am getting ready for the day) I am in my PJs. I don’t hang around my house in the clothes I wear out of the house because PJs are SO much more comfy. But don’t worry, I don’t wear my PJs out of the house!
- I’m pretty sure my favorite smell is the way a bookstore smells. Fresh books waiting to be opened, read and enjoyed… there really is nothing better.
- I can’t imagine my life without Monte. Sometimes I cuddle up with him and just thank my lucky stars I have such a sweet pup.
- I have no idea when the Superbowl is, who’s playing in it (or if that’s even been decided yet) and I don’t even care about the commercials and food. I hope I work that day.
- My beauty staple, as I’ve said before, is Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri topcoat. Without it I would probably never paint my fingernails.
- I love politics. But I hate politics. I’m already so tired of the mud flinging and it’s only the tip of the iceberg. And on top of that, I wish so much it can stop being about political parties and just be about GETTING THINGS DONE.
- I rock out when I’m driving in the car. It’s more than a little embarrassing.
- The only fish that I like is from Long John Silver. Which is fast food fish. I’m classy.
- Every Sunday I have to check out PostSecret. And on more than one occasion someone’s secret has made me cry.
- I’m almost done with school and have no idea how to go about search for a “real” job. Help!
- It doesn’t matter how sleepy I am, I have to read at least a page in the book I’m currently reading before I go to sleep.
So there you have it, 11 facts about yours truly! I’m not going to tag anyone in this, if you want to play along go for it!