Shopping Is DONE

Welp, I am FINALLY done with all my Christmas shopping!  I honestly can’t believe I waited as long as I did and it sure does feel good to get done.  No matter what I do, I can’t seem to not procrastinate when it comes to Christmas shopping.

I must say, it’s pretty satisfying checking out my little tree.

And all the presents waiting to be unwrapped!
To be honest, I’ve been very “bah humbug” this holiday season.  I’m not sure what it is.  But I do know that I’m going to be making some changes come 2012.  So hopefully I won’t feel grumpy for much longer.

Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet?

Comments

Merry christmas krysten, are those presents for you or others? I hope you have a good christmas & new years. I have been done shopping for a while, i bought online lol.

girl, I've had my shopping done since… Tuesday. The bulk of it was done early, but I had a few thing to pick up for those people who didn't get me any ideas in a timely manner. I finished up all my wrapping last night!

MERRY CHRISTMAS – and a SUPER Happy New Year 😉

I'm done with my shopping, too! It's a great feeling… although I've still got some wrapping to do.

Merry Christmas and I hope 2012 is a great year for you.

I have a few stragglers that should be arriving in the mail (we hope!) but other than that I think I'm done. Your tree looks great and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

glad you were able to get your shopping done. I finished my last little bit yesterday and finished wrapping everything this afternoon. Now its time to relax and made myself a drink :)

i could stand to buy a couple more gifts before tomorrow and go grocery shopping, but at this point, am exhausted!! my fingers cannot wrap anymore;-) very cute blog you have!!

please check mine out if you get a chance, i'm a mommy with a makeup problem!! have a very merry non-humbug christmas!!!