I’m not really one to make resolutions for the new year because I never seem to keep them. However, I do have hopes for what 2012 will bring me.
I wrote this on Facebook the other day and I truly hope to make this my mantra in 2012: “In 2012 I plan to do things MY way. It’s time to be happy. Which means I’m doing what I want to do. Don’t like it? Don’t be in my life. Life is WAY too short to spend time with people who bring you down. So bring on the good friends and adios to the ones that make me cry. 2012 is going to be a GOOD year and I want to make memories with the people who count.”
- I hope that this blog will continue to flourish and that you all will continue to read!
- I hope that my current friendships will grow and that I’ll make new friends as well.
- I hope that I will finally graduate.
- I hope that I can rise above the drama and live my life for me.
- I hope that the love I have in my life will continue to flourish and grow.
- I hope that 2012 will be my year.