Where Did The Weekend Go?

{via}

What a weekend!  I am TIRED.  I worked from 5 to midnight on Friday (way past this girl’s bedtime), 11 to 7 on Saturday and then 8 to 2 on Sunday.  Not to mention the fact that I totally forgot about Daylight Savings.  This weekend left me all sorts of messed up!

Add to the work schedule the fact that I had lots of homework AND I’m getting a little behind in NaNo and lets just say I’m a little stressed.  Eek!

So I talked with my parents about the whole situation with Ryan.  And now I get to move down to his apartment and he’ll be up here.  I have no say whatsoever because I don’t pay as much in rent as he does.  But I’m upset.  I have no idea where all my furniture is supposed to go because his apartment is half the size of up here.  And I feel like he’s being rewarded for throwing a party and keeping me up all night.  I’m trying to be positive about the move.  The apartment is more private and utilities are a lot cheaper.  Plus it stays warmer down there in the winter and cooler in the summer.  Still.  I’m frustrated.  It’s just a sad situation and I got the short end of the stick.

Luckily for me I had some phone calls over the weekend that made me smile.  And text messages from one of my blogging besties that totally made me happy.  So at least I have good friends to keep me going!

This week my only plan is to get homework done ahead of time and try to keep up in NaNo.  Should be simple, right?

How was your weekend?

Comments

Make it your own, stay positive but I can't help but agree with you that you're getting the short end of the stick and it feels like they're punishing you for getting a divorce, know what I mean? Either way, frustrating, but this might be a good thing. And, hey, less space to keep clean, too!!

I hear ya girl, but it's good to know you won't have to search for a new place! I'm sure you'll make it charming and it'll become the perfect quaint spot for you! :)

I'm sorry the conditions are not ideal, but it could always be worse, right? (not something people typically want to hear).

It sounds to me like your weekend was stressful instead of relaxing :( Hope the homework goes well!!!

i feel ya girl!

i worked all weekend too
    except sunday but i cleaned
    all day .. so there was no
    break this weekend…

hopefully next one is better!

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

HAVE A GOOD WEEK LOVE !

xoxo

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

While living downstairs isn't ideal, at least you know you still have a home!!! You are going to rock the homework and NaNo this week, I can feel it 😉

I'm glad to hear you're not getting kicked out! Not the ideal scenario, but much better than trying to find a place within 3 weeks!

I'm behind on NaNo, too, but going to try to keep up this week. It's so hard on work days!

Hi! New to your blog and just wanted to say I love the colors, layout, your profile pic – it's all so cute!!

I am definitely tired more now that we set the clocks back. I had a nice weekend, but I'm already ready for the next one!! 😀

The good news is that you don't have to scramble to find a place to live- anything is better than that! But my weekend was pretty awesome between kid stuff and a concert AND Matt letting me sleep in.. it was a win. :)

yayayaya!!!! we definitely had a good chat yesterday. sooo excited.

maybe the move will be for the best? guess time will tell yes? can't wait to see it :) love you!!!

I'm glad you are staying positive though I know this isn't an ideal situation for you. I hope everything works out, hun, and know that we're all rooting for you. XOXO