10 Day You Challenge ~ 6 Places

1. Jamaica.  I mean, who doesn’t like Jamaica?  I’m typically a stressed out, go go go kind of person but in Jamaica there’s none of that.  And it seriously infects you.  You cannot be in Jamaica and be stressed, it just isn’t possible.
  2. Hayward, WI.  I’ve been going to Hayward since I was a kid so it holds a pretty special place in my heart.  It’s an awesome place to just get away from it all and it’s a small town that you can just relax in.  I’d say Hayward in the summer is my favorite because all I want to do is spend the entire day on the lake with a cold drink and the sunshine.
  3. Washington, DC.  I love DC more than I can say.  There’s so much to see and do and it’s got so much fun history about this country.  I spent two full days there a few years ago and it truly wasn’t enough,  I can’t wait to go back again and see more.
  4. Italy.  Although I’ve never been, it’s always been a dream of mine to go to Italy.  I just feel like it would be an amazing place full of amazing culture, history and of course delicious food.  One day…
  5. Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.  I love Playa.  The beaches are phenomenal, the town itself is a lot of fun and the people are just amazing.
  6. Duluth, MN.  I mean, because it’s not like I’ve ever raved about Duluth or anything!  It’s a beautiful town with so much to do and you feel so relaxed and happy when you’re there.  If only it didn’t snow so much in the winter I could maybe be convinced to move there!

Comments

Jamaica is cool, I went there 2 years ago though I have to say that St. Lucia is way better. If you ever have the choice between the two go with St. Lucia. Though really you can't go wrong either way.

I'm dreaming of vacations, and it's all thanks to you! I had such romanticized ideas about Italy, and I have to say that it disappointed a bit-the men were even more aggressive, and the women far more reserved that I'd hoped. I'd suggest you avoid the very, very South!

Visited Playa del Carmen for a day when we went to Riviera Maya and had a bad experience :( We couldn't even use the PUBLIC restroom without paying some scary dude. Wasn't about to argue with a guy in Mexico so we went ahead and paid.

I want to go to Jamaica sooo badly! I think it's going to most definitely be a stop on my next cruise, if I can't get there for an entire vacation.

Great list! And I totally hear you on Jamaica. It is impossible to be there and feel any sort of stress. I'd love to return… *sigh* Hopefully soon!

I love Italy for all the reasons you mentioned. I was once backpacking and had a daily allowance. I did a fine job everywhere I went but couldn't help splurge on the food. I had to allow for gelato every day :)

Great post Krysten! I loved D.C. when I visited, and Italy and Mexico, too. Swing by Florence and Cabo next time you hit those countries — so beautiful and both had great food! xo style, she wrote

Love your list. I highly recommend Italy. The food is great (even better towards the south), the people are sweet (learn a few phrases, before you go). It's a beautiful place. I would love to visit DC can't wait to see all of the historical sights. Great post.

I've never been to Jamaica but I'd love to go!

Italy is amazing- You'll love it. Rome was ancient and romantic, and the Tuscan countryside was gorgeous! I felt at home there for sure.

I love the laid back attitude when in Jamaica. I live a fast-paced life because I work in downtown Toronto so when I vacation, it really relaxes. There's something about Jamaica that make you slow down an extra level…I love it!

I would like to go to Italy one day.

Washington D.C. is such an amazing place – I went there when I was 16 and have been wanting to go back ever since!

Italy looks enchanting. Can't wait to go there someday and hope you are able to go too. :)

Do you know why I keep coming back to your blog???? It's because we are kind of like sisters from another mister. haha (okay corny) but really. I LOVE Jamaica too. I've only been once but I've had a heartache since I left. And yeah… Washington, D.C. is pretty dope and I'm not just saying that because I am from here. :) Italy is on my go -to list as well. OKay. Nice post.