1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together…..etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that… etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let’s see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
12. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? 😉 haha…jk.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them 🙂 and any other thoughts.
Dustin and I were married on September 27th, 2008. As I mentioned in previous posts, we had our ceremony at my parents’ house in Hayward, WI. I really wanted to have the entire wedding there but we worried about the weather (it did end up raining a bit that day) and getting all the tents and equipment would have been expensive. So we had our wedding reception at the Ramada Inn in Hayward.
The Ramada did a really awesome job. They got the zillions of candles lit that I used to set an ambiance and the servers were amazing at dinner. Honestly I don’t have a single bad thing to say about them. Not to mention the fact that our wedding night suite was gorgeous.