1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together…..etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that… etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let’s see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
12. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? 😉 haha…jk.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them and any other thoughts.
Least favorite part of the day
We’ll start with the bad. My least favorite part of the day actually started the day before the wedding day when my mom and I were involved in a car accident. I later found out (after a trip to the emergency room a few days later when I was in so much pain I couldn’t go to sleep AFTER taking Vicodin) that my sternum had been cracked by the seatbelt. Because of that I was in a good amount of pain the day of my wedding. I was given Vicodin and very strong Ibuprofen for the pain and because I didn’t want to be totally dopey all day I stuck to the Ibuprofen. It definitely helped by but the end of the evening I wasn’t doing too hot. I remember being in our hotel room after the reception and I actually started crying because my chest hurt so bad. I definitely wouldn’t wish this on ANY bride.
- Watching When Harry Met Sally with my bridal party as well got ready in the morning. I like to think my relationship with Dustin is kind of like theirs (minus the whole fake orgasm in the restaurant thing).
- Walking with my dad to meet Dustin while all eyes were on us.
- Our sweet, funny ceremony and all the laughs that were sprinkled throughout it.
- Saying our vows.
- My brother and sister in law crying a few tears after we all walked back up the aisle.
- Walking into the reception to Wonderful Night by Fatboy Slim.
- My matron of honor’s ridiculous speech in which she completely threw me under the bus about a get together I had while my parents were out of town when we were all in high school.
- Dancing with my dad to Vienna by Billy Joel.
- Dancing with Dustin to We Are Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone.
- Doing shots with my cousins, who I hadn’t seen in forever.
- Hosting an impromptu after party in one of Dustin’s friend’s hotel rooms.