1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together…..etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that… etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let’s see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
12. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? 😉 haha…jk.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them and any other thoughts.
Would you believe me if I said I have no pictures of the meals we served at our wedding? I think everyone was starving and, really, who wants pictures of fish and chicken and steak? Needless to say the meal was amazing… at least I know the steak was because I was not ladylike at all in the way I chowed that sucked down. For those that haven’t been a bride yet you have know idea how much it takes out of you. Although I’d eaten breakfast very early that morning I was STARVING by the time that dinner rolled around. We served a fish plate, a chicken plate and a steak plate. I opted for steak with game with baby red potatoes and an enormous salad. I’m sure it came with something else too but I was a little to enamored with the amazing steak. Our venue served the BEST food, it was seriously delicious.
As for cake, we opted for a simple red velvet with butter cream frosting. And yes, it tasted just as good a year later when we ate the frozen top on our anniversary.
P.S. Please head over to Summer’s blog Athena in the Middle and wish her a happy birthday!