1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together…..etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that… etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let’s see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them 🙂 and any other thoughts.
Accessories were really my favorite part of my wedding… on with the pictures!
My garters and shoes. I bought the garters from Peterene Design and the shoes from Shop for Phree. As far as shoes went, I knew I wanted red lacy heels and these were just that. I also needed height because Dustin is over a foot taller than me! (P.S. See that bruise on the foot with the tat? That came from the car accident I was in the day before. Sexy right?)
My veil was fingertip length and went with my dress. It had beautiful lace detailing on it. I also ended up going with a tiara (something else that also went right with my dress) so I had the veil tucked towards the back of my neck.
The tiara and necklace. I also wore simple pearl studs in my ears that were a gift from Dustin the night before at our rehearsal dinner.
My bridesmaids wore matching black dresses from David’s Bridal. I told them to wear whatever heels they wanted as long as they were red and they could wear whatever jewelry they wanted. I bought them each red pashminas as part of their bridesmaid gifts.