Good Thoughts!

Okay all, I need you to think of me this Sunday and send me good thoughts!  Because while you all are enjoying Mother’s Day I will be SLAMMED at work.  Mother’s Day, typically, is the busiest day of the year at our restaurant.  And I have a bad feeling.  Eep!

Secondly, today is our eldest furbaby’s birthday!  To Metro turns 5!  It’s hard to believe we’ve had him for so long; we got him as a little kitten from a Humane Society event and its hard for me to believe we’ve had him for almost half a decade.  Happy birthday Menny cat!

Moving on, it’s Fill In The Blank Friday!  If you want to play along, link up over at Lauren’s blog the little things we do.

1.   What I love most about my home is  my swimming pool!  Seriously, you all have no idea how excited I am for summer!  If you live close you’ve got an open invite!  Heck, if you don’t live close you have an open invite, we have 2 guest rooms!

2.  I’m excited because  Ang let me know that she got our tickets for 6 Flags for September!  I know it’s an entire season away but I can be excited anyway.

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I’m frustrated is  to cry.  A lot.  I am an UGLY cryer but it gets the frustration out!

4.  Currently I am craving  lots of sweet stuff.  I could totally go for a slice of apple pie right now.

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is  how easy she is to talk to.  I’m amazed at our relationship now because it never used to be this way.  I guess that comes from me growing up.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be  Rollercoaster.

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be  pizza!  Or tacos!  One or the other but I love them both!

Happy Friday all!

P.S. I’ll be announcing the NuMe Giveaway winner later today!

Comments

I'm an ugly crier too! Don't you just HATE those girls who can be in a fit of tears and still look so gorgeous and/or cute.

awww what a cute Kitty!!! :)

And omgosh, I will definitely be thinking of you – I'm sure Sunday is going to be ridiculous! Good luck!

Booo for working on the busiest day! We just had our busiat day..last Sun when the Vintage car rally comes to the sea side..i had the day off for the first time in 7 years..well i figured it was about time haha. I'll be thinking of you..hope you get lots of tips!! x

so much to comment on! I'm going to do the fill in the blanks today as well, i think.

Happy birthday to kitty and GL on Sunday!

Awwwwww!! Happy Birthday to you cute little kitty!! Boo, I am sorry that you have to work on Mother's Day, I hope that your day at work goes smoothly!! Have a wonderful day!! xoox

Ok, you have a pool?? Why didn't I know this? When can I be over??? 😉

Happy Birthday to the lil cutie pie!

And Happy Friday to you! xo

Awww, happy birthday kitty cat! My cats turned 6 in March. I can't believe it.

Good luck on Sunday! Hopefully everyone will be happy and cheery and leave LOTS of good tips! I'll be thinking of you :-)

Happy birthday cutie kitty! Hope you have fresh weekend and get more rest!
    Anw will be glad to see your pictures while having fun around the pool ^^ sounds awesome!