Okay all, I need you to think of me this Sunday and send me good thoughts! Because while you all are enjoying Mother’s Day I will be SLAMMED at work. Mother’s Day, typically, is the busiest day of the year at our restaurant. And I have a bad feeling. Eep!
Secondly, today is our eldest furbaby’s birthday! To Metro turns 5! It’s hard to believe we’ve had him for so long; we got him as a little kitten from a Humane Society event and its hard for me to believe we’ve had him for almost half a decade. Happy birthday Menny cat!
Moving on, it’s Fill In The Blank Friday! If you want to play along, link up over at Lauren’s blog the little things we do.
1. What I love most about my home is my swimming pool! Seriously, you all have no idea how excited I am for summer! If you live close you’ve got an open invite! Heck, if you don’t live close you have an open invite, we have 2 guest rooms!
2. I’m excited because Ang let me know that she got our tickets for 6 Flags for September! I know it’s an entire season away but I can be excited anyway.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I’m frustrated is to cry. A lot. I am an UGLY cryer but it gets the frustration out!
4. Currently I am craving lots of sweet stuff. I could totally go for a slice of apple pie right now.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is how easy she is to talk to. I’m amazed at our relationship now because it never used to be this way. I guess that comes from me growing up.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Rollercoaster.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be pizza! Or tacos! One or the other but I love them both!
Happy Friday all!
P.S. I’ll be announcing the NuMe Giveaway winner later today!