1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together…..etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that… etc.
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let’s see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
12. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? 😉 haha…jk.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them 🙂 and any other thoughts.
Dustin and I had only be together about a month when he brought up rings. It wasn’t that he planned on proposing anytime soon but it was fun to talk about. I told him that rather than have a diamond I’d prefer a sapphire. I wanted something different and the sapphire is my birthstone and I’ve always thought it was so pretty. Dustin, however, wanted to make sure I had diamonds too.
The ring was picked out completely by Dustin knowing I wanted a sapphire and I preferred white gold to yellow gold. I’d say he did a pretty good job, right?