1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together…..etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that… etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let’s see em!
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
12. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? 😉 haha…jk.
13. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
14. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
15. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
16. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them and any other thoughts.
I originally wanted to do black and white with pops of fuchsia but after discovering my love for my ivory and champagne colored dress I decided to go with pops of red instead. I wanted to keep the colors pretty simple because our ceremony was going to be outside and I wanted the nature to be able to really pop in our pictures.
For flowers, we went with roses. I wanted everything to be really romantic and for me nothing is more romantic than a red rose. These pictures are the result of our color palette:
A close up of the detailing on one of the groomsman’s vests
My bouquet, which was a smidge bigger than the bridesmaids’ bouquets and had pearl pins in the middle of each rose
See what I mean about the gorgeous nature around my parents’ house?
Dustin’s vest was the same as the boys only ivory instead of red
My girls wore black dresses with red shoes and red Pashminas