Unveiling

Okay okay, I get it, you all want to see my haircut!  All this week I’ve had tweets and emails asking when you’ll see my cut.  But FIRST, you all have to take a look at our fireplace mantle!

The family sign was originally black but after many coats of spray paint it stands out more!

I received this canvas from one of my sponsors, Easy Canvas Prints. It a picture of the lift bridge in Duluth, MN, which is one of D’s and my favorite places!  Go check out their website, they make it SO easy and they have tons of different options.

I ordered the H monogram from Diana’s Etsy shop Livy Love.  It fits in PERFECT!

Of course on my picture taking spree I couldn’t help but snap a pic of Monte!  Isn’t he cute?
 Okay okay, haircut pics!  Please forgive the bad lighting quality and the Myspace like pics.  I have no idea where our tripod went and Dustin’s been out of town so I couldn’t get him to help me out!  I’m still kind of playing with it and she went a smidge shorter than I wanted but hey, hair grows so it’s all good!  She cut off more than 6 inches and my getting ready time is about cut in half now.  It’s amazing!

Posing by our picture wall wearing an Andi Adam headband

Outside on our screened in porch

Rockin’ a Sandy a la Mode bow
So be honest… mantle, my hair… MONTE.  What do you think?

P.S. Have you entered the Summer Must Haves Swap yet?  It’s not too late!

Comments

Your hair wins… of all the stuff you showed in this post. It's honestly the best cut I've seen on you! It looks like you'll be able to do some casual stuff with it, but sexy it up a bit when needed.. ifyaknowwhatimsayin!

Mantle looks great too! Don't you just LOVE your canvas print?!

Love the mantle. I'm a huge sucker for monograms, so yeah…and Monte of course is super cute. He reminds me a cutie pie I miss. :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot, hehe…kidding of course! Your haircut is super cute!! You look gorgeous girl. :)

Happy Friday.

xoxo

You look gorgeous!! That is such a great cut!

And your mantle is awesome!! I have serious mantle envy…I guess the first step in curing that is to move to a home with a fireplace! 😉

I LOVE your haircut. It looks great on you! (I love your color too!)

Great idea to spray paint the wooden word for your mantle. It looks good.

First…I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! It looks so beautiful and so do you! I love the short cut and the bangs! Ive been wanting to go shorter…maybe I will! :) Love you mantal…love the H monogram and everything comes together so nice! Have a great weekend! :)

How cute are you?? Love the new look and go you for being brave and trying something new!

And the mantle and Monte are adorable, too. :)

LOVEEEEEE IT! hair and mantle! :)

I just chopped off 7 inches and the mistake I made was the next morning in the shower when I poured out wayyyy too much shampoo! :) haha

i freaking LOVE the mantle. especially the candles and the "h" print!

also, i love the hair. my favorite is it with the blue bow. your bangs are always so perfect!

Your hair is so cute! It's going to be perfect for summertime when the hot weather arrives. I bet it's much easier and faster to style now!

The mantle is looking great too!

Hello Beauty pie named Krysten! how cute are YOU?! I hope you get well soon as I am off to check out more of your blog! xox!