My Love Day

{via}

Even though my Valentine’s Day didn’t really start till about 6 in the evening, it was pretty great.  Of course, I didn’t bother taking any pictures but that’s okay, right?

Dustin and I had dinner at Flame.  I have never seen that place so busy.  I didn’t think to make reservations, which probably was a good thing since Dustin got stuck at work.  We had a bit of a wait but hung out at the bar so it was all good.  Dinner, of course, was fantastic.  I’ve never had a bad meal there or bad service for that matter.  For anyone in Minnesota or if you’re ever in the area, I would definitely recommend Flame in Roseville, MN.  Fantastic.

Flame is attached to a mall so after dinner we walked around the mall till my poor feet, which were in heels, began to complain.  I don’t know how anyone can stand to be in heels for more than, oh, an hour, hehe.  Definitely not for me!

We only exchanged cards and Dustin was a stinker and got me the movie She’s Out of My League as well.  We rented it from Redbox awhile ago and I couldn’t stop raving about it, so he got it for me.

Tuesday morning we ended up waking up early after some early morning cuddling and watched the movie cuddled up on the couch.  Then we made pancakes, sausage and eggs for breakfast which was AMAZING.  Then we went back to bed for the rest of the day.  Perfect day.

The rest of my week is going to be kind of nuts.  This is my work schedule:

Today: 7 to 1
Thursday: 8:30 to 3
Friday: 5 to 9
Saturday: Expo 9 to 1
Sunday: 9 to 3
Yuck.  May not seem like much, not a single 8 hour day, but those hours definitely seem longer when you’re on your feet the whole time and running around.  In between this I have homework to do and housecleaning.  Does it ever end?
Happy Wednesday all!

Comments

Sounds like a wonderful time with you guy! I looked up the restaurant & saw that it's right outside of Minneapolis! I didn't realize you lived so close! That's a city on my "list of places to check out"!

Wow that is quite the work week!

Sounds like a great night and I don't know how people do it either – seriously, how do people walk around in heels? ouch.

AW that seems like the perfect day to me!
    I'm feeling your work schedule pain, a the moment i'm feeling like i'm doing a full time job but in part time hour, and my boss is doing my NUT in! x

I'm so glad you were able to spend some time together! And you make me wish we had gone out to dinner somewhere we don't eat at frequently.
    Your schedule is definitely stinky! Mine's kind of similar 8:30-5 Tues-Thurs 8:30-10pm Friday and 10:15-4 Saturday. Which, of course, is worse cause I'm on my feet!
    Good luck this week, may you be blessed with big tippers!
    xo,
    Cole

Aww sounds like you had a great time and how sweet that he remembered that you liked the movie!

Those hours sound rough. Have you considered Fit Flop sandals (I love these) or maybe a not so bleh model of Crocs? At least your feet may feel better!

I could eat pancakes for every meal, everyday. And have chilled out, relaxing days at home. Now, I just need to find someone willing to pay me to do that -LOL!

Good luck with homework and housecleaning!

I love this picture. So much.

Sounds like a fantastic Valentine's Day to me. And how sweet that he remembered how much you liked that movie and thought to get it for you. Extra brownie points :)

Good luck this week! I know; when you're on your feet all day, those hours are much longer! Make sure you're wearing comfy shoes!!