Today I’m really excited because it is my day to show you all what’s in my bag as part of A Hasty Life’s It’s In The Bag Blog Crawl! If you haven’t heard of A Hasty Life or this blog crawl you should definitely check them both out, Ashley is such a great girl and this blog crawl is so much fun.
This came at a great time for me because Dustin just got me a new purse for Christmas. I was actually a little worried because I’d been dropping hints about wanting a new purse but I am SUPER picky when it comes to purses. However, Dustin actually has really great taste and he didn’t let me down.
In terms of a purse, I need something big enough to carry all my stuff AND hold a book. I bring a book with me everywhere I go so I need something that even a bigger book (hmm, like the 7th Harry Potter maybe?) can fit in. I also like a purse with lots of pockets because I hate when my stuff is all jumbled together.
Without further ado, my lovely little purse.
- My horrible phone. We’re holding off on getting new phones till March when our T-Mobile contract is up. So I have a pretty lame phone. But it sends texts so that makes me happy!
- Gum. Being that I drink so much coffee I need something to take away the yucky coffee breath.
- Jump drive. It pretty much stores all my old school work and pictures. I have my pictures backed up in 4 different places. I’m paranoid of losing them!
- Pretty pink iPod. Pink is my favorite color.
- Lipstick. It’s kind of a berry lip color, I love it.
- Lip gloss. It has a little color that intensifies the berry lipstick.
- Lotion. I HATE when my hands feel dry! It is a winter necessity.
- Chapstick, another necessity. I have big lips and I like them to stay soft.
- A compact for touching up my makeup.
- The book I’m currently reading. The library didn’t get Mockingjay to me fast enough so I’m reading this book, which I’ll be reviewing for TLC Book Tours soon.
- My planner with its I Love NaNoWriMo sticker. I rock, I know.
- My pretty wallet! It’s from Maurice’s (had to take advantage of the discount while I could).
- A pen. You never know when you’ll need one.
- Our checkbook. I still write the occasional check and I feel better with the checkbook in my purse.
So there you have it, my purse and all its contents! Don’t forget to drop by A Hasty Life to check out the rest of the crawl’s participants. You can also drop by Sandy a la mode to check out her bag from yesterday and stop by Lakewood Manor tomorrow to find out what’s in her purse!