Lots of little random things going on. My brain seriously has a list a mile long going on with everything that’s happening. So…
- I’m writing my paper today for my intro to business class and I’m actually excited about it! It’s on entrepreneurship (I spell that wrong EVERY.SINGLE.TIME) and Etsy. How exciting is that?
- On Saturday we’re going to my in-laws for a party and my sister in law showed me a picture that my father in law sent her of the alcohol fridge. Let me just tell you that Saturday will be interesting.
- Still haven’t started Christmas shopping yet. Yeah.
- One of my favorite people at Maurices, Amanda, is leaving and I am SO bummed. Seriously it won’t be the same without her.
- My brother is moving in with us! Long story short he wants to move closer to the Twin Cities and he found a new job and it all happened very fast. He’ll be living in the big house with us for a month or two till my folks finish the downstairs apartment and then he’ll be moving into the apartment. I’m excited!
- Oh and just to let you all know, it is SO RUDE to be in a store at the register while on your cellphone. And you don’t acknowledge the person ringing you up until you demand, “Did you give me my 20% off???” Yes, I did. And you’d KNOW THAT if you’d unglue your phone from your ear for two seconds.
Okay off to write my paper! Happy Wednesday all!