That being said, it is Fill in the Blank Friday over at the little things we do again so I am participating. Have a lovely weekend all!
1. Giving is awesome. I’m one of those people who will see something I know someone will love and even if it isn’t their birthday or a holiday I’ll get it for them anyway. It’s fun to make someone else happy!
2. Receiving is fun too. I’m not going to sit here and say I don’t love presents. I do. It’s a different feeling than giving is but it’s still nice too.
3. The best gift I ever received was my netbook. I love this little thing and it is so nice to be able to take it with me and do work if I need to. Good job parents!
4. The best gift I ever gave was scrapbooks. My girlfriends and I made each other scrapbooks during our senior year of high school. Although we’re no longer friends, I still have mine and look through it all the time. I hope they do the same.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is more confidence in my writing.
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is cleanliness? I wish Dustin wanted to help clean more without me having to ask! Is that terrible?
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was a bunny. I always, always wanted one but was told I couldn’t have one because we had a beagle and beagles like to hunt bunnies. Nonetheless I asked for one for quite a few Christmases.