As I have said multiple times before, after the year I’ve had I am incredibly hopeful that 2011 will be a good year. Without further ado, my wishes for 2011:
- I hope that I continue to make friends, especially through blogging!
- I hope that I graduate and find myself a “real” job.
- I hope that Dustin and I can continue to work towards becoming financially sound.
- I hope that this blog will continue to bring happiness to me and to all of you.
- I hope that I can go to some more fun concerts!
- I hope that I can find more books to read and, of course, review.
- I hope that I will again participate in and win NaNoWriMo.
- I hope that my family and I will continue to make many good memories in this house.
And I wish for you all a happy and safe New Year’s Eve
as well as a happy and safe 2011.