It’s Officially November

Hi all!  How was everyone’s weekend?  Mine was actually pretty low key, filled with school work (that I of course put off till the last minute) and I may or may not have nearly given up on my MS Word homework (that took me nearly four hours).

Super exciting though, I have to write a 5 page paper for my intro to business class and I got approved to write mine on entrepreneurship and Etsy!  How cool is that?  I may want to interview one or two people about their Etsy shop so stay tuned for that.  I have a feeling I’m actually going to have fun writing this paper!

So NaNoWriMo starts TODAY!  The goal is to write 1,667 words each day but I’m going to shoot for double that on the days that I don’t work.  Which means today I’ve got to write 3334 words.  I can do that, right?  I’m going to do a NaNo update every Tuesday and if you’re doing NaNo too please find me and be my buddy!  My username is Mrs.Hartie.

Is anyone else super excited that it’s November?  Although I’m not thrilled with the cold weather (aside from the fact that I’m getting to wear my beautiful purple coat, which I adore) I am excited for the holidays.  It’s taking all I have to not break out the Christmas decor!  I’ve even started my Christmas shopping and have Dustin’s present almost done.  Not if the snow could just not happen till Christmas Eve and then go away New Year’s Day I’ll be a happy camper!

So happy November 1st all!  Have a wonderful Monday!

Tweet tweet! See what I have to say on Twitter.
Like After ‘I Do’ on Facebook.

Comments

Oh man, I can't tell you how excited I am for it to be November! Among many reasons, it's my 21st this month! Woo! =]
    And I'm itching to get Christmas under way as well. Me and you will just start now and have a two month Christmas! Hahaha.
    Good luck with the writing as well, although I'm sure you'll be great!

soooooo not happy its november, or "movember" as its known here… my brother has just come in and shown me his mo he has started to grow… its going to be a LONG month – eww!

goodluck with the writing!
    x

My Thanksgiving stuff is coming out this afternoon and Halloween is getting put away too. I'm itching to get my Xmas out. And I've started Xmas shopping already. But what I NEED to do is write my list of who I'm buying for this year and kind of an idea what I'm getting for them. It's the only way I can keep my money in check around December. Otherwise I buy TOO MUCH for too many people. And then wonder where it all went in January. :/

Hey you! :)

That does sound like a really fun paper :)

it will prob fly by since you will be writing about something that is so interesting to you.

I am happy its novemeber too, i love the fall chill.

I've never heard of this november novel challenge thingy!!??!??!

I would LOVE to join!
    i just don't know if i can stick to it, being that im in my last semester of school & im moving in less than 2 MONTHS!! omg. haha

I think you will do AWESOME, you seem to write with such ease and are very engaging :).

Ooh, you just made me excited to break out my purple winter coat too! :) The NaNo thing is such an awesome idea, how inspiring and wonderful that you're tackling it! Hope you're Monday's been great :)

I feel like I've been sitting on my hands for weeks not to take out Christmas decorations, and I've forced John to stop cleaning because I'm afraid he's going to find all the gifts I've been squirreling away! I've gone crazy for Christmas!

Glad to hear you guys had a good weekend!

Good luck to you on nanowrimo. I thought about it a lot this weekend, but I just don't know how I could do it all. I certainly do feel more of an urge to write more and soon though!

Happy November! I was thinking about putting on some Christmas music this morning, I must admit… (should probably put away the pumpkins and skeletons first!)

Good luck with the novel! I'm looking forward to updates…

November got here much faster than i was ready for. I'm with ya girl. I've written just over 2000 today. I'm aiming for more while it's still flowing, just to get it out of my head.
    I've also got a Shakespeare paper to work on, and I'm studying for the GRE.
    Happy NaNo!

I can't even believe it's already November! (My birthday month! YAY!)

Good luck with NaNoWriMo. I was thinking about trying it out this year but I don't have a firm plot in mind and I just know I don't have the time.

How do you do it, lady? Between school and work and blogging, I am impressed! And jealous of your time management skills!

I am also excited that it's November! I cannot wait for Thanksgiving!

When I was younger I used to LOVE the holidays. Now the doom and gloom of spending all that money really takes away from the fun for me.

I've never done the writing thing. I've often wondered what that acronym stood for. That might be fun!