I love presents!

Okay, so I was going to start this by saying how much I HATE midterms.  HATE.

But I won’t.

My parents came back from Jamaica!  They got to the house late on Monday night.  I was already asleep but it was fun to wake up and see them.  They had fun even though my dad was sick for a few days and the had to deal with a little hurricane.  Yikes!  The best part?  They brought me presents!  They got Dustin and me some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee (if you have never heard of this you need to get some, it is the best flippin’ coffee, oh my goodness) and a bottle of Appleton rum.  So I think today when I am dealing with 4 hours of my horrible horrible MS Office class (horrible) I’m going to have a little rum and have a lot of coffee and hopefully I’ll make it through without wanting to throw a computer out the window.

Mm, best coffee ever!
My favorite kind of alcohol!

I want to thank you all for your response to my post about Sara yesterday.  If you missed it, please go check it out.  Don’t forget, if you want to help Sara out then visit her Etsy shop and buy something.  She had all kinds of cute stuff there, some of which are HOLIDAY CARDS.  I also had someone ask if they could instead just donate straight to Sara and you definitely can.  Feel free to email her to find out how.

Anyway.  On top of the MS Office stuff I also have a homework assignment AND a midterm test AND I want to make it to 30,000 words on NaNo today.  So I’m off.  Wish me luck!

Twitter :: Facebook
NaNoWriMo 2010 Stats

Comments

Great presents!! I am still on the hunt for Seattle's Best coffee after I had it in Chicago a couple of months ago. I'm pretty sure they don't sell it up here but it was SO GOOD!!

OMG – I got married in Jamaica and gave away small bags of Blue Mountain coffee and Rum Cream as wedding favors. Everyone LOVED them. Because, yes, it is the best coffee in all the world.

Those are awesome presents! I *love* that Jamaican blue mtn coffee to pieces (got it as a present earlier this year :)) – so sweet of your parents!

Sara's story is touching, and you're a wonderful friend for letting us all know about her.

I hope your MS Office class didn't drive you too wild today, or if it did, that you kept your cool with a little spiked coffee!

Presents are always a pick me up aren't they!? And I'm sure a little rum and a lot of coffee will help you deal with annoying homework =) Good luck! You sound very very busy, hope things slow down soon so you can relax a bit.

I love receiving gifts as well, always nice to know people were thinking of you when they were away! Can't believe they witnessed a hurricane, I would love to, although would be so scared at the same time!

I have missed YOU, too! It's killing me not having a computer at home and being too busy at work to read blogs (although, I have a break now, woot!!). I'm gonna play catch-up!