I WANTED to get all my school stuff done. I figured hey, I have two whole days off and not much to do so I can totally get all my work done.
Nope. I’m totally being a slacker. On Wednesday my parents left before noon. I watched a couple movies, caught up on blogging and tried to take a nap. Wednesday evening Dustin and I went back to the old apartment. Oh my gosh. How did we ever LIVE THERE? It’s so gross and depressing. Ugh. We want to try to get our deposit back but our landlord is such a deadbeat and I don’t want to bother wasting my time cleaning it nicely because I honestly don’t believe he’s going to give us our money back. So we half-heartedly cleaned but nothing too crazy. I just don’t care.
On Thursday Rich dropped by to see the new place. We have so many people wanting to stop by and see it, which is exciting. So I gave him the grand tour and then we headed out for coffee at Dunn Bros. Matt was working and Taryn was not. So we got coffee and then Rich wanted a sandwich from the store next door. By the time all was said and done and I was back home it was probably 2. And rather than do my school stuff THEN I did blog stuff, watched a few episodes of House and then took a nap. How lame am I?
Which means that I have to do my school work in between working ALL WEEKEND. Gah. Why do I do this to myself!? And my folks will be back to work on the pool and have the fireplace inspected so I have a feeling we’re going to be relatively busy. Yuck!
Anyway, a little Fill in the Blank and off I go!
1. The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten is um… yeah. I don’t eat strange things. I guess sushi?
2. I wouldn’t be caught dead at Starbucks. Sorry for all those that love it but I’ve never liked their coffee. Give me Caribou (for the sweet stuff) or Dunn Bros. (for the strong stuff) any day.
3. When I am 75 I will hopefully be surrounded by everyone I love!
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named I have no idea. I’d want to be named after somewhere I’ve actually been and nothing is coming to me right now!
5. My name is Krysten after… well, no one. And my middle name is Julia which is also my grandma’s middle name.
6. My all time favorite photo is a picture of my grandparents on their wedding day.
7. If I could afford it I would buy all new furniture for this new house! I’m dying to decorate!
Happy Friday all! To participate in Fill in the Blank Friday please go check out Lauren’s blog!