HARRY POTTER!!

Um. HECK YES!

Who else has seen this and is as excited as me! Eek! Harry Potter!!! I’m so darn excited for the two part Deathly Hallows, I can’t even begin to describe it. Except. I almost don’t want it to happen. Because once movie two is done… then what? Oh man! Conflicting emotions! Can’t stand it! But this is going to be GOOD. Cannot wait!

DON’T FORGET:

♥ If you haven’t yet donated to the ASPCA please do. Every penny helps!

♥ If you’re in the MN/WI area and you’d like to come to the get together in August, email me.♥ And if you’re interested in a sponsor spot on After ‘I Do’, email me for more information.

♥ Check out the Barn Owl Primitives Facebook page for the 777 in 77 giveaway!
Tell her After ‘I Do’ sent you for an extra entry!

Happy Friday all!

Comments

I loooove Harry! I have to admit though, I've only seen the first three movies. I'm a bad fan. Have a great holiday weekend!!

I haven't seen any of the movies but one, and I can't even remember what that one was called. BUT they showed the preview for this when I went to see Eclipse the other night and it looks so incredibly good!

I haven't read the books or seen the movies…it's definitely something that's been on my list. Maybe I should go buy a book for my trip & get into it :)

Have a happy 4th sweetie and a fabulous weekend! xoxo

I never got into Harry Potter, but it sucks when something you like ends. I'm sure next year when Twilight ends I'll be sad!

Have a great wknd!

Thanks for the birthday wish! :)

I can't wait for the two HP movies! SO excited. I know exactly how you feel. Conflicted emotions.

I just recently became a Harry Potter fan just after the last movie… should have become one earlier so I would be up to date on all the movies!

Have a great weekend, lady!

dude. I LOVE harry potter. SO SO much. My heart implodes a little bit every time I think about how much I love those books/movies. ♥♥

I am excited for harry potter to come out. it's going to be so good, I was talking to a friend the other day and it came across me that each harry potter movie gets scarier than the previous i think or else I'm just a big wimp LOL

OMG…just has to goose bumbs…can' t wait, but I agree. Last movie wasn' t that good I think, the book was way better, but this looks really good…..I should scroll the books again!! Thank you for this wonderfull post to enter the weekend!!