Happy Saturday V1.0

10 Things That Make Me Happy This Week

1. Peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches (seriously)

2. Water. Sometimes it tastes SO good
3. Getting 100% on my inter. comm. quiz AGAIN
4. The Dream On duet on Glee
5. Looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend
6. My AMAZING readers (each and every one of you)
7. Being more than halfway done with this quarter in school
8. Amazing finales (One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210, AND Grey’s)
9. The weather!
10. Um…
GETTING THE JOB!

Comments

Congrats on getting the job!

I have One Tree Hill finale to watch. Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? That was another amazing finale this week!

that is a good week! especially TV-wise… i thought i was going to have a heart attack during grey's. and during the "dream on" duet on glee… but for totally different reasons. :)

Ok, I need to try PB and potato chip sandwiches. Two of my favorite things!

Stopping by from SITS Sharefest. I love the idea of your favorite things for the week, it made me pause and think of great things that happened this week.

Stopping by from SITS. I totally agree, the "Dream On" duet on Glee was FABULOUS!

Haven't tried the peanut butter and potato chips sandwich, but that does sound yummy!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

You got it? You got it?? Way to go!! What fabulous news!! You sure made my day… I love when things go well for other people! :-)

Haha i was reading this thinking, but what about THE JOB!!! haha
    Well done you, think of all the new books you can buy…cos…that's why we work, right?! xx

greys has literally given me nightmares for days.

AND YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY about getting the job! lady, that's amazing!!

peanut butter and potato chips?
    i havent done that…
    i have potato chip sandwiches sometimes and people think im nuts but its so delish!

silly question but just to clarity, potato chips are like the ones you keep in the cupboard.. not potato chips that you have to cook?

all this american australian confusion gets to me :)

Mmm peanut butter & potato chip sandwiches! Have you ever heard of PB Loco? They make PB&J sandwiches with different flavored peanut butter & you can get other things on it too-like potato chips. Look it up online. That place rocks. The one here closed though :(

Congrats on the job! How exciting!

Peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches.
    Really?
    Ha ha That is too cute. I'm curious as to what that would taste like…
    Glad you had such a great day!

Yay! This is such an awesome Happy week list. I need to start doing them again.
    Did I tell you that this past weeks Glee made me fall in love with Will Schulster all over again? Love that man!
    And wasn't Gossip Girl and 90210 good finales. I did watch those… not Grey's yet :(