Before I take part in yet another Fill in the Blank Friday I figured everyone would like to know who the winner of the MD Sparks Giveaway is.
I used Random.Org to generate a number for me and this is the number that I got:
Which means that the winner is actually someone who commented on my Happy Saturday post! And the winner is…
Sami from Sami by the Sea!
Sami, please email me with you address
so you can get your adorable necklace!
Thanks to everyone else that participated! I promise I’ll do another giveaway soon!
Now, time to fill in the blanks. Again, I’m getting this from Lauren over at the little things we do. Enjoy!
1. The very best thing about the summer is going to the drive in. I cannot wait!
2. My first crush ever was a boy named Austin Hopkins in kindergarten.
3. This may sound really silly but I MUST have chapstick with me wherever I do. If I leave the house and realize I don’t have it I will stop somewhere and buy one.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from wherever I feel like squeezing it from.
5. My absolute favorite “comfort food” is anything with carbs. Carbs make everything better.
6. A random fact about me is that I used to get migraines. As a kid I would get them A LOT and as I got older I’d get them less often but when I did they were HORRIBLE. My last one was over 5 years ago so I hope that means I’ve grown out of them.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn’t live without is my netbook. I spend SO MUCH time on it, between school, blogging and volunteering. And it’s so much easier than sitting in our guest room on the desktop.