Well first of all, Monte says thanks for all the birthday wishes! He had a fantastic birthday full of sleeping, chasing kittens, chewing his new bone and being absolutely cute. Sounds like a good day to me! I can’t believe he’s now a year old! Oh my gosh, and my kitties will be four years old soon! Sheesh!
- Working towards a degree means eventually I will be able to get a better job.
- This school offers quite a bit of online classes, so I can hang out with Monte.
- I’ll be using my brain (which is feeling mushy right now).
- I am old enough to be getting lots of financial aid, so I’ll be less worried about money.
Part of me is NOT excited for the following reasons:
- I am 26 years old, I will be 27 in September. Most of the “kids” at this school are fresh out of high school. Ugh.
- Unlike the university in this town, which has a book system that is like a library, you have to buy books at this community college. Which can get mighty expensive.
- If I do have to take classes AT the school I have to deal with the less than stellar parking lot. And I could die.
Well. At least I have a few months to let this sink in, right?
In OTHER news, Salt decided to make her own award and I am one of the recipients. Here it is!
Lauren @ the little things we do
JMay @ The Swede Records
Ana @ Newlyweds
Mindy @ (M)^2
Mara @ M Loves M
Siovhan @ The Siovhan Show
Sarah @ the anti-journalist
Sarah @ SillyGrrl
Chloe @ Sean ♥ Chloé
Kimbirdy @ Fill Your Well
Amanda @ La Blondie Peruana
Kallay @ kallaydoscope
The Ashes @ Just the Ashes
Allyson @ Magnolias and Mimosas
Sarah, The New Girl @ Class and Coffee
Missy @ oh missy me..
Stefanie @ Yeah honestly
Caity @ Caity.nu
Stephany @ Stephany Writes
Jen @ A Little Bird Told Me
Nicole Marie @ La Mia Vita
Connie @ About Him and Her
Whitney @ Peace, Love, and Big
Chelsea Rebecca @ TRIUMPHS and blunders of a KOOKY gal
Enjoy ladies and please be sure to use this award to name some of YOUR favorite bloggers!