Getting To Know You (And ME!): Second Installment

Hello lovelies!

Thank you all so much for your comments yesterday. And in case anyone’s wondering, my thighs are ACHING today. Yikes.

Back in August I did a little survey to get to know my followers (that’s you, you stalkers) and for YOU to get to know me. Well, today I reached 100 followers. I KNOW! I’m excited too! So, I thought maybe I’d do this again.

So please take a second and fill this out. I’d love to get to know all of you! And feel free to ask me ANYTHING!

Name (First or Nickname is fine):
Where you’re from:
How you found my blog:
Something interesting about you:
Anything you’d like to know about me:

More soon!

Comments

So FUN! I am getting (kind of) close to 100… I might just do this when I get there too! Great Idea and CONGRATS!

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Amanda

Where you're from: FROM Texas- Live in Peru!

How you found my blog: 20sb!

Something interesting about you: I live in PERU! LOL! I know its so obvious- but I have only been here just over a month and the reality is still setting in!

Anything you'd like to know about me: What is your most embarrassing moment? (Teehee, sorry Im mean!)

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Sarah
    Where you're from: San Diego
    How you found my blog: Ummm…I don't even remember!
    Something interesting about you: I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I 'told' myself that I was going to get in shape this year…so far, I've lost 2lbs in 8 days and an inch from my waist :)
    Anything you'd like to know about me: …I'll let you know after some thought 😉

so fun!! i love this.

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Siovhan
    Where you're from: Boston, originally … but I'm currently livin in Oregon.
    How you found my blog: Honestly, I think you found me first … and I followed your hit back to your blog and loved it!
    Something interesting about you: um, i'm not sure. i work in television… i grew up all across the country… i can fold my tongue into a clover.
    Anything you'd like to know about me: what's your biggest pet peeve?

You've picked up so many followers and rightly so! I like this idea – it's like a virtual meet-n-greet! Congrats on your 100! OK. Here we go:

Name: Allyson (Nickname: Ally or Al)

Where you're from: The Bluegrass State. KY (not to be confused with the jelly which actually happened to me when I lived in AZ).

How you found my blog: I am really not sure. I check comments people make on the blogs I follow. If the comments are good, I usually end up checking out the blog. Is that shallow?

Something interesting about you: I am leaving tomorrow morning to attend my sister's swearing-in ceremony to become a US citizen. Yes, I was born and raised in KY, my sister has British citizenship. Munch on that for awhile.

Anything you'd like to know about me?
    If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one comfort food, one electronic device, and one piece of clothing, what would they be?

This is so fun! :)

Name: Kelly
    Nickname: Squeak (from my dad) and Kitten (from my boyfriend)

Where are you from: Born and raised in Maryland and moved to Alabama 5 years ago.

How you found my blog: I can't remember but I'm so glad I did!

Something Interesting About You: I met my boyfriend on myspace.com 6 years ago and I moved here to AL to live with him before we had even been together a full year. It has been nothing but smooth sailing.

Anything you'd like to know about me:What do you love the most in life and what drives you insane?

P.S. It took me awhile to understand football and I still don't know the game completely but I'm alright "for a girl" 😉

This is a great idea. Congrats!

Name: Kirsty

Where you're from: Kentucky

How you found my blog: 20sb

Something interesting about you: I got engaged on Thanksgiving and am getting married on September 4th of this year <3

Anything you'd like to know about me: What is your favorite (and least favorite) part of being married?

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Stephany
    Where you're from: Florida
    How you found my blog: I think it was 20SB…I'm not really sure, though!
    Something interesting about you: I hate, hate, hate making phone calls. Absolutely hate it. I would much rather e-mail you or text message. My heart always starts pounding real hard whenever I dial a number. It's a phobia, I tell you!
    Anything you'd like to know about me: What is your biggest fear? (OK, I know this is lame but it's late and I can't think of anything else!)

Name: Kristin
    Where you're from: Tampa
    How you found my blog: No idea. : )
    Something interesting about you: I'm a country music junkee. Something my punk loving hubs struggles with. Ah ha ha.
    Anything you'd like to know about me: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Name (First or Nickname is fine): kelly ann

Where you're from: orange county, california

How you found my blog: through the comments you've left on my blog. :)

Something interesting about you:
    i spent much of my childhood in either a television studio or a dance studio! (i did kid tv shows & was a dancer)

Anything you'd like to know about me: are you more of a coffee person or a tea person? what is your favorite tea and/or coffee?

brilliant idea (and congratulations on hitting 100 followers!)

Name: Emma

From: Cheltenham, England

I found your blog through: pretty sure it was 20SB.

Something interesting about me: I married my school sweetheart.

Something I'd like to know about you: if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Season
    Where you're from: Everywhere (was a military brat) now just Florida
    How you found my blog: I can't even remember
    Something interesting about you: I have two weimaraners named martini & olive
    Anything you'd like to know about me: how did you get 100 followers? what's your secret?

wow, congrats on 100! that is exciting! :)

this is anne, and i wanted to thank you for your recent comment on my blog <3 and now i'm going to do your fun questionnaire :)

name: anne

where i'm from: i am in southern north carolina, pretty close to south carolina actually!

how you found my blog: well, you found me first! :)

something interesting about me: my family used to grow our own vegetables when i was young. it's a great memory!

anything i'd like to know about you: your favorite book, ever!! (i don't even know what mine would be…)

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Ana

Where you're from: Ohio

How you found my blog: through the knot, of course : )

Something interesting about you: When I was younger, i was nearly fluent in 3 languages. I have since forgotten 2 of them, but am hoping to take classes soon to re-learn them!

Anything you'd like to know about me: What has been your very favorite part about being married?

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Jen
    Where you're from: Illinois, a little north of Chicago
    How you found my blog: 20sb!
    Something interesting about you: I have a 2 1/2 year old son and another baby on the way!
    Anything you'd like to know about me: Favorite ice cream?

fun idea

kate

utah. just moved to arizona.

you stopped by and said hello on my blog.

i have five brothers. no sisters. it made for an interesting upbringing.

:) thanks for letting us play along.

Name: Sum
    From: the US, roots from Hong Kong
    Your blog: honestly can't remember how I found it, but I'm glad I did!
    Not sure what to ask…sorry, I am horrible at these things.

Name: Samantha
    From: Vancouver, Canada,

How I found you: I think a link from a comments section (eep! I can't remember what blog)

Something interesting: I currently work in a building that used to be the city's morgue.

Anything I'd like to know: What's your favourite thing about blogging?

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Nicole
    Where you're from: Nashville, Denver originally
    How you found my blog: 20sb
    Something interesting about you: I'm learning to play the ukulele I got for Christmas
    Anything you'd like to know about me: If you could go back to before you were married, what's the one piece of advice you wish someone had told you?

Name (First or Nickname is fine): Stefanie

Where you're from: originally from Germany, now living near Washington DC

How you found my blog: Through the comments you left on other peoples blogs.

Something interesting about you: I have moved 5 times within the past 5 years. That's what the Army does to you.

Anything you'd like to know about me: What is the next big thing you want to accomplish?

You are so cute!! Congrats on 100 followers! EVERYONE should follow you…you rock!!

This is fun and I might have to steal the idea at some point. Let's see….

Name: Lauren aka. Salt

Where I'm from: Charm City (Baltimore, MD)

How you found my blog: You know…I can't remember. I think I found you through another person though. Either way, I'm glad I did.

Something interesting about me: I am getting married in 47 days!

Anything I'd like to know? Sure! Who's your favorite New Kid?

i am all about surveys.
    Name: Caitlin
    Where you're from: My home-base is in Harrisburg, PA but i go to school in Philadelphia
    How you found my blog: oh lord- i think maybe you found me? if i found you it was from mindless clicking and stalking. i have a very boring job.
    Something interesting about you: i worked at Hershey's Chocolate World as a fake factory worker. This included wearing a jumpsuit and a hardhat.
    Anything you'd like to know about me: will you do a general 'about me/about my life' post? i think that would cover most of it. or: if you had to eat a live kitten or four of your own fingers, which would you do?

Name: In blogland I go by Kimbirdy, Kim in real life.

Where I'm from: San Francisco! {woot woot!}

How I found Your Blog: Actually I think you found me first and I came over here to find out more about the person who left me a comment. I fell in love with your blog immediately! It's funny and honest and just delightful!

Something Interesting About Me: I'm super big into swing dancing. I used to teach back in my college days, but now I just dance in the streets and parks and anywhere else I hear music.

Something I'd Like to know about You: If you could live a day in the life of someone else {real or fictional}, who would it be?

Mara (or Mar or Mars haha)
    from LA
    Can't even remember how I found it but I LOVE that I did!
    something interesting..I'm a vegetarian..not so interesting but true
    Something I want to know about you..How did you and your hubbie meet?