So Chloe is all about confessions today over on her blog.
Since confession can be good for the soul (and also entertaining, depending on what you’re confessing) I figured it’d be fun to do it over here!
So here you are, some fun confessions from lil’ ol’ me.
– When I’m driving in the car listening to my favorite music I like to pretend that I am my favorite singers. Even though I am tone deaf and have no rhythm.
– If I answer my cell and it’s some random place that I stupidly gave my number to I will hang up on them mid sentence. That’s probably not very nice but I have this fear that if I wait till they are done they will either A) Not stop talking and bore me to death or B) When they DO stop talking and I try to tell them no to whatever they want they will guilt me into making me say yes.
– Speaking of the phone, I hate talking on in. Which is funny because I once spent ALL DAY talking on the phone, tying up the line, really making my dad mad. But these days I rarely talk to anyone on the phone. I much prefer texting.
– I asked Dustin to cut me up an apple last night. Even though I am perfectly capable of cutting my own apple. And he did it. I suppose that means he loves me.
– I drank 48 oz. of water last night just before I went to bed and the woke up at least 4 times throughout the night because I had to pee.
– I have 2 wisdom teeth. They are poking through my gums. My dentist, the last time I saw her (which was, oh, about a year and a half ago) told me I should probably get them removed eventually. Now I have no dental insurance. Awesome.
– I envy people with brown eyes. They’re so rich and pretty. Don’t get me wrong, I like my green eyes. It’s just that sometimes I wish I could switch to brown.
– Taylor Swift? I have a huge girl crush on her. She is pretty and she has a great voice and she is such a good girl. If I were ever to meet her I’d probably do something like try to hug her and then she’d probably be scared of me. But it would be so worth it.
– Margaritas are gross. At least I think so. I’ve tried to like them. I just don’t.
– When I was, oh, in maybe 3rd grade, I got sent to the principal’s office for barking at a kid. I’m not kidding. My friends and I all did it but I started it. I mean, at least that’s all I did. Kids these days are killing other kids. I just barked.
– I could eat a whole loaf of peanut butter toast in one sitting. Because A) peanut butter is yummy and B) toast is yummy.
– Dustin and I like to make up songs about Monte. All the time. And we sing them. All the time. It’s incredibly embarrassing and I’m pretty sure if anyone ever heard us I would turn red but we still do it. Because we’re dorks.
Okay. I’m off to make peanut butter toast now.