26 Things I Am Thankful For
- My husband, of course. He drives me crazy at times but thank goodness for him because my life would be much more boring.
- My parents. I’m amazed every time I say something like this because then I think back on the years that I claimed I couldn’t wait to be away from them (those teenage years are awful).
- My grandma. I love calling her every Friday even if it’s just to say a quick hello. I’m very lucky to have that kind of relationship with her.
- My brother. Another thing I’m amazed about because I claimed to want to be away from him too (those darn teenage years). Now he’s kind of cool.
- My pets. They drive me crazy sometimes but I love them.
- My friends. Although they are few these days they are very precious to me. The friends I have right now are true friends and I am lucky to have them.
- My in laws. I am a lucky girl to have in laws that I like and who like me. So thankful for that!
- Books. Oh my gosh am I thankful for books.
- Coffee. Oh my gosh. Whether it’s drip brew, French press or a latte I am thankful for all of it!
- My coffee brewer. Because I can set it to brew at a specific time which is SO nice for those early mornings when I can barely open my eyes.
- My job. I may claim to hate it sometimes but I am thankful I have one!
- My coworkers. Sometimes THEY drive me crazy but they make work interesting. And they make me feel sane (hehe).
- BLOGGING! I love having a way to get my thoughts out as well as having people that actually read those thoughts.
- Vacations. They give me something to look forward to. I cannot wait for our family vacation in Playa Del Carmen. Eek!
- Nail polish. Especially on my toes. Just makes me feel pretty.
- My amazing purple coat. I really need to get pictures of it because it is BEAUTIFUL and I feel beautiful in it.
- Texting. Makes life so much easier. Yes, it can get you into trouble but for the most part it’s wonderful.
- Wine. Like texting, it can get you into trouble but for the most part it’s wonderful.
- Movie marathon days. Oh my gosh I am so thankful that my husband loves to have movie marathon days as much as I do!
- Duluth, MN. Seriously, I love that place! Dustin and I have so much fun there and I kind of think of it as OUR town. It’s a great place to get away to.
- Hayward, WI. How could I not be thankful for Hayward? Dustin and I got married there and it was fantastic.
- NaNoWriMo. It reminded me how much I love to write and I am VERY thankful for that.
- Candles. I love them. They smell good, they’re pretty and they help decorate a room.
- A clean apartment. Nothing makes me happier than when our apartment is CLEAN, which it is RIGHT NOW. So darn thankful for that!
- Tacos. They taste so good. Especially with black olives. Mmmm.
- Life. It may not always be easy and it may not always be fair. But it’s a pretty darn great rollercoaster.
So there you have it! Wow. 26 things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving!
Happy Turkey Day to all of you! I hope today finds you safe and sound with family and friends and lots of very yummy food!